Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle picked up two Cannon Easy Troll manual riggers very cheap at a garage sale. They are in great shape but we want longer harms for them. Anyone know where I can find just arms?

I spent an hour searching the net last night and couldn't find anything. I even did a search on the Cannon site for service centers and there were none within 100 miles of me.

Thanks..........

·
Registered
72 Posts
Try Captain Garys in Muskegon.

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.......Capt Gary only shows short arms for the Easy Troll. I hope that's all he carries and not all that is made.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
If you know someone who wroks in a rod mill or know of a machine shop close by you coulod have some made up.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Ask for Vince at Capt. Gary's. They have a lot more stuff in-house than is listed on their website. If he doesn't have it, he can point you in the right direction. Tell him BFG sent ya'..

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was actually referred by Capt Garys to the Cannon Service Center. His name is Bill. Located in Muskegon and has helped me out with parts and questions more than one time. He was a big help. 800-321-5052

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
catchabunch said:
Here is the link Gunrod. It is on the site you just have to click on the booms and then they show the extend. as an upgrade in price.......just the way he lists them. Anyways here is the link. http://www.captgarys.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/768
I saw that but reading the description the booms for the East Trolls are shorties and the Easy Trolls aren't listed for extended booms. I'll have to call them to find out for sure. Thanks....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts