Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,061 Posts
As messed up as our country can be at times, hearing about how things are happening with our friends to the north, makes me appreciate where I live No disrespect to my canadian friends

Reactions: Skinner 2

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
It means the big Turd is only looking out for himself. What most Canadians want is a new leader and to get back to normal just like everyone else in the entire world. Everyone I know wants the border open. Dont turn it into an us vs them debate. We all have more in common then the small differences between us.
I wasnt looking for debate. I was just curiosu about the comment. If he is trying to get re elected and is standing his ground I would think that would mean his constituents are in agreement. I have no idea how canadiens feel on the subject. I would assume business owners would want it open.

·
Premium Member
4,755 Posts
I read an article that if they open on on June 21st, they allow certain class of people in like people with 2nd home. There were 5-6 other categories and fishermen were not one of them. I want to catch some silvers, tired of walleyes.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
I read an article that if they open on on June 21st, they allow certain class of people in like people with 2nd home. There were 5-6 other categories and fishermen were not one of them. I want to catch some silvers, tired of walleyes.
It’s all good, I now “identify” as a fully vaxed Canadian, female. They’ll understand

·
Registered
42 Posts
If it is, I was wondering if anyone knows how the entrance to Lost Lake looks. I haven’t been there in 20 years and I remember our boat barely fitting back then.
Last year with the high water made for an easy in and out----Use caution this year with the lake and river levels down almost 2 ft

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Not tired of walleyes,,, especially now that I’ve been whooping on them pretty good on a big old rock in the central basin....

went Friday evening to 40 feet to see what was around,, caught a couple eyes and acrobatic 9 lb’er.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Tired of walleyes? Check his temperature lol

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I also think things should be opened up. But many other countries are far worse then USA & Canada for restrictions. For instance Ireland there is a curfew of 6 pm.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts