Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the green building customs check in spot ( a cell phone) at the green building at the marina across from peche island. Isnt there a little tackle shop behind and south of it I can get a canadian licesne?? ...is there anywhere in Windsor I can boat/walk to??? need one for tommorrow PM...andy

·
Registered
809 Posts
I know theres a bait shop there for sure, but dont know if they sell canuke licn. none of my cheap ass friends will buy one, so i dont..

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yes you can, just make sure you pick up the customs phone in the marina store and give the info they need.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.....Appreciate the info very much...

make your buddies buy one. My crew of three others all have one. shows a committment as well...andy

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
My fishing partner from last year refuses to buy his US license. Now he's pissed at me because I don't want to go out with him on his boat because I want to fish wherever I want and not be restricted to one side of the river. Now I won't even bring somebody out that doesn't have both tags. Hey it's not my problem he's too cheap to buy it.:gaga: I go where the fish go.:D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
It only makes sense to have both...if it's dirty on one side go to the other. It's $60 or a bar tab. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts