Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All fish were caught in the 20ft range, Purple's and Antifrezze was the ticket. A few on blue-silver also.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice looking bunch of eyes guys,boy she had to be a little chunky out there,as of 10pm mon nite bouy 1 says around 15 n.e'r and that's choppy:yikes:Big Bob

·
Premium Member
29,844 Posts
Nice job, thanks for sharing Dan:) Hope to get out wed. morning if weather cooperates.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Nice looking bunch of eyes guys,boy she had to be a little chunky out there,as of 10pm mon nite bouy 1 says around 15 n.e'r and that's choppy:yikes:Big Bob
Yes it was!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
29,844 Posts
Wed looks nice. Good choice!

I don't get many choices:lol: Coming home from ohio today, and will be off until late tomarrow. Then back on call. Only chance I'll have for the week:sad:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I don't get many choices:lol: Coming home from ohio today, and will be off until late tomarrow. Then back on call. Only chance I'll have for the week:sad:
Well hopefully is flat out there for ya. We are heading out now. Ill try to post later..

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
After last weeks rain and big blow the water is very dirty. Where we caught fifty fish early last week there were none on Sunday. Fish are scattered and the water has 2 ft visibility at best all the way out to # 1. Sunday we ended up with six keepers and maybe six or seven shorts. Be chasing again Thursday or Saturday. Good luck to all. If anyone finds a green and blue St Croix hat near LBM its mine.:)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Good job on the fish guy's.....You'll see me out there in a day or two. Mite even show up at camp to see ya guy's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts