Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i know that this is not the most expensive camera on the market, but it was a gift so please don't rip on it! I have a wild game innovations 4mp IR. I put it out on a tuesday to see what leftover deer may be wandering around, when i set it up i walked in front of it and let it take a few pics! then i pulled out the SD card and looked at the pics to see how the quality was! Anyway i set everything back up and left. When i got back on a few days later, with the same SD card and the same camera (little hand held)the trailcam said i had 43 pics so i pulled the SD from the trailcam and the Camera (little hand held) said the card needed to be formated?? did i lose all my pics???

·
Registered
755 Posts
Your little camera is a different format. No don't let it format the card you will loose your pics. Just get a spare card for about 15 bucks and swap them. Its smuch easier than trying to view them in the woods.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if I get a different SD card then it will work?? My little camera can still read what my trailcamera will take of??

·
Registered
531 Posts
You could use a USB type card reader when you get home on your puter too.

Ive seen the same thing from my digital camera saying it needed formatting, NO whatever you do don't let it! :yikes:
Keep re-trying to review the pics on the card, if it refuses then you have other means to view them already mentioned.
Different cards is an option as mentioned also..
I have no problem reviewing my cards (duracell cards) at the tree with my digital camera, i have the same trail cam you do. 4 of them
good luck

oh and btw, dont feel bad about using the trail cam you have. Mine outperform many 200.00 cameras and the moisture stays out unlike the more money cams..wont mention any names

1 - 4 of 4 Posts