Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lynch Mob post got me thinking. I was wondering if anyone has Georges other call beside the Goosenoose and if so how does it compare to the GN as far as sound,tone,etc. When I blew the GN I loved it right away but I wouldnt mind replacing my SR-1 with a diff. LM call if they are significantly different sounding calls. Just wondering thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Drive down to Erie and see George in his shop and try some different calls. He definately has different sounding calls and would probably make you a custom call. He showed me one he made that is much lower pitched (longer barrel) for the local birds and the new Exterminator is higher pitched (shorter barrel) for migrants.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I've hunted both ducks and geese for probably 40+ years. I've owned and used a lot of different calls in that time. But until I heard 3 guys all blowing Lynch Mobs together (the right way) with our group one day 2 years ago, I had not heard anything that sounded so sweet. The funny thing is, or at least to me, it doesn't sound as good to the person actually blowing it. But stand back a few yards and achieve the 3 distinct tones you can finally achieve with this call, and it is to geese what Penthouse is to 21 year olds. :bloos: :yikes: :lol:

Now add Georges willingness to stand behind his product, even when some dufuss looses the guts out of the call, and you have one fine product. ;) :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts