Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try to get out this weekend. Was hoping for a fishing report around the albion/marshall/homer area. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's 2016 anyone been out in this area yet? Few days of warmer weather coming but then cold again. Wondering if there is any safe shallow fishing conditions Albion area

QUOTE="bowhunter4life, post: 5374267, member: 6565"]Going to try to get out this weekend. Was hoping for a fishing report around the albion/marshall/homer area. Any help would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]
Going to try to get out this weekend. Was hoping for a fishing report around the albion/marshall/homer area. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
45 Posts
tuesday Gordon and Prairie had about 2" shore ice. It looked like farther out was better but shore ice was pretty crappy so I didn't venture out. Duck still had open water on the north end, sound end was locked up. Reports of 4" on homer lake but haven't checked it myself. They have been on the mill pond in concord for a while now and haven't heard of anyone going through.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ice is not very thick yet, and with the warm spell / rain, it will get worse. This weekend might not be a good time to go.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah Brentp, hit up Winnepeg and got a few small gills last Friday with about 4 inches of ice. Prarie last Sunday was good with about 4 to 5 inches of ice caught a few gills and one crappie. This weekend will be just fine with little warmer weather which might turn the fish on. I will be out Friday and Maybe Sunday. Goose Hunting Saturday morning. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ok thanks im going to head out to winnepeg after work tomorrow should be plenty of ice now thanks for the report

1 - 14 of 14 Posts