Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the neighbor's property next door that has a nice little cabin on it.
This would be ideal for a hunting cabin on another site.
Cabin must be moved to make room for a new house that I will be building on the same site. Cabin is about 800 square feet overall with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom.
Cabin is on a slab, and you must remove all of it, at least to the slab.
Best bid takes it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm usually around the area, but contact me a few days before showing up on my door step. I'm going to promote this for the next several months while I work with the architect and "subs" on the new place.
...Ultimately I will be putting my place on the market as well. Most likely that will be next fall. I'm on prime Skegemog frontage, just yards away from great fishing and waterfowling. Price is going to be somewhere around $550,000.

·
Administrator
40,932 Posts
Just post the pictures here.... we're all curious :lol:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Duckman, and others.
I have thought about how to receive bids in the fairest, and most logical way. What I think I'm going to do, is take bids by snail mail from interested parties after they look at the cabin. Deadline for submission in this manner is then going to be Memorial Day.Then I'm going to leave the envelopes unopened until about the middle of June. Notification of the high bidder should be about July 4th. This gives the high bidder enough time to plan his resources, and remove the building just after Labor Day, and completely by about September 15th.
This way, everybody has plenty of time to look it over, and I'm not playing one bid off against another.

Steve,
I just sent you an E mail regarding posting the pictures on this site.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.