Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received in the mail today an invitation to a CLUB After Hours Party at Cabela's. Offer says if we attend we get the Employee Discount. Anyone know how much the employee discount is. Thanks for any replies. Blue

·
Registered
44 Posts
i think they did this last year too, do you know anyone who works there because they may have mailed it to you, its nov 20-22 and you get the discount like employees get if you have that card

·
Registered
951 Posts
I don't know exact percentage but if u need anything it is worth going to.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
172 Posts
I worked there for a summer in 06, if things havent changed it was up to 40% on most cabelas brand items and 20% on other brands but with certain things it would be up to 40 again.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like 40%. Card said it's only good on the 22nd of November. Includes complimentary food and beverages. Says I'm a most valued Cabela's Visa Member. I may be spending too much money on there card. Nuh!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I like 40%. Card said it's only good on the 22nd of November. Includes complimentary food and beverages. Says I'm a most valued Cabela's Visa Member. I may be spending too much money on there card. Nuh!!!

I got one for the 22nd as well, see ya there :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
you must be one of the two people in michigan that still have a job:lol:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
seriously, if you dont have any outstanding warrants I would say it's legit, otherwise it could be a sting operation by the police..i have seen a sting operation before and it blow your mind

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I worked there for a summer in 06, if things havent changed it was up to 40% on most cabelas brand items and 20% on other brands but with certain things it would be up to 40 again.
It has changed 20% is the employees discount. My son's friend Mom works there and I got the invite. and she said it is only 20 % off. That cover tax
Not worth it I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts