Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with it? not sure the exact model i seen it a cpl days ago for 129.99, salesman said they havent had any returns just wondering if anyone has had any first hand exp with it. dont wanna get out there and have it all fogged up

·
Registered
245 Posts
i just got one this christmas. ive used it a bunch of times now. i havnt had any problems with mine. the picture is pretty good too.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
I've had mine for 2 years without issues although the battery already took a crap so I replaced that. Make sure you get a camera compass as this allows you to adjust it so that you can position it to watch your bait. They r about 15$ and I seen em at gander on hall road not to long ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got the 7" monitor a year ago. I use it a lot. It's a great price for a great piece of equipment. I have fished as far down as 35' and the monitor can still see fish. I rotate two 12v batteries and keep them charged. I have a tripod with a rubber stop to adjust the camera direction. This is a must I agree.

Even in this milky Cotton Rd. water I can see those wonderful dinks attack my Ficious jig. Kidding aside, it allows me to keep the jig away from those pricks and alerts me to the presence of schooling jumbos.

It's the single best ice fishing purchase I've ever made. I would take this camera over a flasher anyday.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I agree on the camera over the flasher any day...

I got the 7" monitor a year ago. I use it a lot. It's a great price for a great piece of equipment. I have fished as far down as 35' and the monitor can still see fish. I rotate two 12v batteries and keep them charged. I have a tripod with a rubber stop to adjust the camera direction. This is a must I agree.

Even in this milky Cotton Rd. water I can see those wonderful dinks attack my Ficious jig. Kidding aside, it allows me to keep the jig away from those pricks and alerts me to the presence of schooling jumbos.

It's the single best ice fishing purchase I've ever made. I would take this camera over a flasher anyday.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have had the one with 7" screen for two years now and, I won't go fishing without it anymore. Any person I take fishing with me just love it, and each now own one of their own.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought that one last week and am pleased with it so far and I think it's on sale now for 99 dollars
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 8 of 8 Posts