Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I dont want one, because IMHO they dont do anything. But I want my girlfriend/icefishing partner to have another one. I bought one for her last year when she fell in love with it at Gander Mtn. Well needless to say I ended up melting the tip on the heater, breaking off the last eye and 4 inches of the pole. I knew how much she liked it and felt bad. So for christmas this year, I want to get her another one, but I havent seen them anywhere. Can someone please give me the heads up on where some are. so I can finish my Christmas shopping. And spend more time fishing;)

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
William H Bonney said:
Ohhh, who am I kiddin'.

Did you try Pricella's on Gratiot and 11 mile? I don't think a get a reel though, with their "buzzstix". :rolleyes:
I knew I was going to get replys like this.:bash: :lol: :bash: :lol:

Now on a serious note, does Gander Mtn. Still carry these, I didnt see any at the Gander mtn. on hull road.

Nothing like a little whoopie inside the shanty, with the zippers locked together, and the mr. heater giving off a romantic glow;)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
William H Bonney said:
On a serious note, sorta. I saw a ton of them at,, well,,,,, "Dicks" of all places. :rolleyes:
Yup, they had them little hand buzzards at every register.
Everybody in line had to turn one on for some reason.
;)

Mattt

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I nearly fell out of my chair before I read the first reply.....we've been down this road I beleive......hahahahaha

I mean honestly.....its too good to pass up.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
takes a real man to admit he needs a buzzstix for the wife.may she never be without it.did you buy her a super sucker last year?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gives me something to do when the fish arent biting.:) I just put a little pad lock on the two zippers and I'm ready to go!

Your all just jealous:lol:

This WAS a serious post, but now I'll just go with the flow!:D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hello Brian
I had to look them up and see they carry them at cabellas,
this is the first I have ever heard of them, pretty cool,
I might have to get one just to use as a dead stick.
Seems they only have the combo in stock right now though.

Mattt

·
Registered
253 Posts
i seen this device on eBay that "vibrates" your rod for you, whichever rod you choose to apply it too, it works on all.

·
Registered
833 Posts
meijers....oh wait those were shower massagers...... :lol:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
UTEP said:
i seen this device on eBay that "vibrates" your rod for you, whichever rod you choose to apply it too, it works on all.
I'm not going to touch this one... some people make it just tooooooo easy!! :rolleyes: :yikes: :lol:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UTEP said:
These sound like words from experience;)

Can't wait Im taking the girlfriend out this weekend, maybe Ill SURPRISE her, and give it to her tomorrow;)

TightLines

·
Registered
307 Posts
Wow rough group :lol: We have them .They have a heated handle one out also.This should open the door for some laughs.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts