Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,817 Posts
I didn't find any cold surface water on any of the Great Lakes. Even Superior seems to be in the upper 60's, most places. Hopefully you have some N or E winds for your vacation.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I didn't find any cold surface water on any of the Great Lakes. Even Superior seems to be in the upper 60's, most places. Hopefully you have some N or E winds for your vacation.
Get out on the pier or drive by the beach, that will show ya. :D

·
Registered
4,603 Posts

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
been watching the temps contemplating a trip to the coaat, but havent pulled the trigger. steelhead just dont excite me much right. waiting for more kings, but my uncle booked a trip and wants me to go on a charter next wed(sick day). i told him i could have gotten a better deal (me) trolling cannonballs, but i figured wth and said id go...hopefully the guy wants kings because i want more skein!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
been watching the temps contemplating a trip to the coaat, but havent pulled the trigger. steelhead just dont excite me much right. waiting for more kings....
Kings were in at the pierhead as well, but that is pretty much over for us now. Wind swung around and that water is gone now. SW the rest of the week, so welcome back bath water.

·
Registered
13,817 Posts
Yep, I stand corrected. Got some great reports from the west side yesterday, but it does seem to be over. The weekend was pretty good for all who could take part, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts