Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
Sorry. Definitely a proud Bills fan who might be a wee bit defensive.

I love the Colts. Eric Dickerson, Peyton Manning and the Bills’ architects Ted Marchibroda and Bill Polian going to Indy and doing great things is such a great team history. Tony Dungy was a great coach. I even respect Andrew Luck walking away.

I’ve always wanted to go see the Bills play the Colts in Indianapolis and then go to St. Elmo’s which, I think, is a short walk from the stadium.

Last week was crazy! The Colts came very close to an upset. Looks like they are on the ascent. They converted a lot of 3rd downs with 6 plus yards last weekend it seemed like last week.

Lamar Jackson is great. Fingers crossed the Bills D shows up. :-0
You missed your chance when they used to play a home & home series every year in the old AFC East. If you do get a chance in the future, the new stadium is a heck of a lot nicer than the old Hoosier Dome. To do that trip right, assuming a 1PM kickoff, here's what you have to do. Hit Shapiro's for lunch before the game, St Elmo for dinner after the game, and then the Red Garter for the nightcap. All three are historic institutions down there.

·
Premium Member
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
You missed your chance when they used to play a home & home series every year in the old AFC East. If you do get a chance in the future, the new stadium is a heck of a lot nicer than the old Hoosier Dome. To do that trip right, assuming a 1PM kickoff, here's what you have to do. Hit Shapiro's for lunch before the game, St Elmo for dinner after the game, and then the Red Garter for the nightcap. All three are historic institutions down there.
Fantastic! Thank you.

It’s so much fun there, even in the winter. The tunnels connecting the buildings make it so easy to get around. Hope to get there soon.

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
41 - 45 of 45 Posts