Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
The wolf lovers all are over this ad. You should read their asinine comments. One says wolves won't kill puppies and the rest, well you know are just mind boggling that these people breed.

·
Premium Member
30,295 Posts
I liked the tongue-in cheek comment, "the poor wolf and it's cubs are going to going to starve to death".

If the PETA, HSUS and other anti-hunting crowd really wants to show their concern, they should stop off at the dollar store and stock up on dog food. They can feed these critters on their back porch while Fido and Muffy watch through the patio door. They should also leave an opening in their attic so the squirrels and raccoons can get in from the cold.

·
proud to be a.......
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wolf lovers all are over this ad. You should read their asinine comments. One says wolves won't kill puppies and the rest, well you know are just mind boggling that these people breed.
And coyotes don't attack horses! (from another thread)
Budweiser won't back down like Go Daddy did!
Some people just live in a Utopian fantasy land in their own minds!

·
proud to be a.......
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked the tongue-in cheek comment, "the poor wolf and it's cubs are going to going to starve to death".

If the PETA, HSUS and other anti-hunting crowd really wants to show their concern, they should stop off at the dollar store and stock up on dog food. They can feed these critters on their back porch while Fido and Muffy watch through the patio door. They should also leave an opening in their attic so the squirrels and raccoons can get in from the cold.
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

Now that's what I'd like to see! Here kitty, come to bed with momma. Like the raccoon commercial. :yikes::lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts