Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yeah as soon as I saw that commercial I knew certain people would not be happy. Lol This was my favorite comment from the list. Colin quin says:" Lost dog ad was good. The wolf going after him was unrealistic. Wolves are in the same breed as dogs they don't attack or eat each other." Lol :dizzy::lol:

·
Registered
9,185 Posts
Yeah as soon as I saw that commercial I knew certain people would not be happy. Lol This was my favorite comment from the list. Colin quin says:" Lost dog ad was good. The wolf going after him was unrealistic. Wolves are in the same breed as dogs they don't attack or eat each other." Lol :dizzy::lol:
lol clearly watches too many walt disney movies.:fish:

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
There is nothing that a wolf would rather eat than a nice fat little puppy. Just goes to show you what the pro wolf people don't know. Way to get them stirred up, now I will crack another budweiser.

·
Premium Member
30,327 Posts
I have disliked wolves ever since I read Little Red Riding Hood.

·
Registered
366 Posts
The first thing I thought of when I saw that comercial was - In real life the one wolf would still try longer to take the pup but would likely be unsuccessful given the premise that the horses were going to protect the pup (like a foe). What if there were 2 wolves? I think the pup would be toast, and even the horses might be at risk if they could separate one out! IMHO the commercial portrayed the wolf as unrealistically docile! I guess the Hollywood types don't even know that Wolves are capable of taking down Moose size animals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts