Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here own a cynergy? What are your thoughts? I'm starting the process of shopping for a new duck gun and this is one of the guns on the short list. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
On my second season with one and love it! Can be tricky in small blinds and you know when you pull the trigger on a 3.5 load but a fun all around gun. You won't be sorry if you pick one up.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
That will be my next gun. I love shooting an o/u. I just shoot them better for some reason. I shot one on sporting clays and it was sweet. Balanced so nice and just feels great in the hands.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
For duck hunting, I like having that 3rd shot, also not really fond of wood shots for waterfowling. JMOP. Good Luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Floyd, tricky in small blinds why? Does anyone find the recoil excessive? Shoot a pump now but have been given the opportunity by friends to shoot some auto loaders. They're really nice but I like the idea of an OU and love the look of the Cynergy. I'm not a fan of 3.5" loads anyways and being that I'm used to the full force of the load now I'm hoping it won't be any different for me. I'm 5'5" so thinking of the 28" barrels. Anyone know of a place where I could get a chance to shoot one before I shell out that kind of money?

·
Registered
62 Posts
First yr hunting with one, love it. Been shooting 3 1/2 and it does hurt at the end of the day. I don't find the kick to be excessive but you do feel it. Not sure where u are located but if you want to meet up for a hunt I would let you try it out. pm me if you want

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
At times it can be hard to break open an o.u. due to lack of room in a smaller blind. Not a deal breaker, just something to be aware of.

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Ahhh! Space to break open and reload! Got it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts