Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, me and my dad are going up to Naubinway to do some brook trout fishing. We are not very familar with the area and were wondering if you guys have any opinions on creeks/streams in the area. Any help is appreciated, thanks.;) :help: :fish:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I really don't think your gonna get a lot of hits on the thread... when it come to brookies most won't post the creeks or steams that there getting them out of.. can't blame them though.. last thing you want is a bunch of peopl fishing your favorit brookie streams... my suggestion would be while your up there driving around is to stop by some of the creeks and streams and give them a try..

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
What he said..there is no way anyone is going to give out their brookie streams..that's an unspoken rule. Like rippenlip said your best bet is to get out and beat feet and try to find some yourself.

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,012 Posts
Hey guys, me and my dad are going up to Naubinway to do some brook trout fishing. We are not very familar with the area and were wondering if you guys have any opinions on creeks/streams in the area. Any help is appreciated, thanks.;) :help: :fish:

Here is some public info I was able to find on this topic awhile back

Michigan Brook Trout Fishing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts