We have 2 female and 1 male puppy by Center Ridge's Tasmanian Devil and Spice Rum's Golden Nugget. As you can see from the pedigree, there are a lot of the all time greats in the first 4 and 5 generations. Both dogs are very good at handling wild pheasants and both have placements and/or wins in the derby stakes.

Center Ridge's Tasmanian Devil (Taz), as you can see from the photos gives up style to no dog. He handles very comfortably for the foot hunter in thick cover while still really opening up and stretching his legs to find objectives when the cover is sparse. He is also a retrieving fool. He has as good of a natural retrieve in a Brittany as you'll find anywhere.

Spice Rum's Golden Nugget (Goldie) is a very fun dog to be around. Don't let that angelic face fool you, she is all business when she hits the field She goes to the front and finds birds. I also find the roan to be absolutely gorgeous. I believe at least one and maybe both female pups will be roan. I'll keep this thread updated with puppy pictures as the color fills in.

The puppies were born on August 10th and will be ready for their new homes on October 10th. Please call, text, or email Josh after 4:00PM for any questions. 989-550-9659. [email protected]