Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard from a buddy he saw two people out on the bay,one guy was out to the point,and the other guy was closer to the point,he said he didn't see no airboat,looks like "maybe" going out this saturday,weather pending,and hopefully the guys out today come back safe!

·
Premium Member
6,534 Posts
Pry was me and a budy didnt do no fishing just was walking out to check ice was planning a thursday trip myself until this snow hit now i think ill wait a little i hate walking out there for the 1st time when u cant see the cracks in the ice

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Heard from a buddy he saw two people out on the bay,one guy was out to the point,and the other guy was closer to the point,he said he didn't see no airboat,looks like "maybe" going out this saturday,weather pending,and hopefully the guys out today come back safe!
As long as this dam snow quits and we can make more ice. Hate to say it but someone will get wet with all this snow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Have talked to a few people that have and they are saing 2-4 inches max and no fish yet. Im waiting for awhile. It isn't worth it. Nothing but shad in the bay anyway.

I think it was the last week in january last year when we made our first trip over and we limited out in no time with 3 of us. Might be a little early.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I think it was the last week in january last year when we made our first trip over and we limited out in no time with 3 of us. Might be a little early.

yupplast year it was like a light switch for us, hit one one evening. Next day slammed them from then on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts