11,795 Posts
Howdy-

I'll take it for $4.00!

;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok,i sold 2 feet,1998 sq ft left! thanks for editing,ill try to get some pics,but i got an open box if you want a small sample piece

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4.00 sq ft. is right,it comes in boxes about 18 ft box,no it is not a used floor,the boxes are new and in perfect condition,the brand is brown bear hardwood,it is solid 3/4 in thick,not an engineered(plywood and vaneer)or a laminate,clear grade,prefinished with 9 coat aluminum oxide finish,1st quality,not a defect or rustic cabin grade.compare the same stuff to what you found.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Guys, this is a very nice floor covering. $4.00/sqft is not a steal but it is a pretty decent price. We just put about 500 sqft of it in our Parade Home about a week ago. We bought it for $4.25/sqft but it is also 4.5" wide (not the 3" stuff). But that price is also close to wholesale pricing. We got it from a finishing company that we do a lot of business with and so they give us pretty good pricing. My question would be how old is the flooring and where has it been stored?

Plugjerker, if you have any problems selling it, I may be willing to work something out with you to take the entire 2000 sqft. It would have to be cheaper than $4.00 per though because I can get the 3" stuff cheaper than that. I do like the flooring though and could store it for use in our homes.

Let me know if anyone is looking for a new home in the Carleton area. We have a beautiful Parade Home up for sale and it includes a 42x62 pole barn. It is also a certified home by ENERGY STAR.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What brand did you put in?do you know what kind of finish its got on it and is it clear grade?This brand is pretty good and i know ther is cheaper stuff out there,alot of floors are milled in brazil and finished in china,but if you deal with a us finisher the stuff you got is probably pretty good.This stuff is being stored in a climate controlled warehouse and the moisture content is at 7%,thanks for looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts