Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Bragging

569 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  plugjerker
Just want to brag about the sweet deal I got yesterday. I picked up an Aqua Vu Scout on Ebay for $87.50. It's a refurbished model from a marine store in Duluth. It comes with a perch cam, 50' cord, 5" screen and a soft case. I can't wait til this winter!!!
Just want to brag about the sweet deal I got yesterday. I picked up an Aqua Vu Scout on Ebay for $87.50. It's a refurbished model from a marine store in Duluth. It comes with a perch cam, 50' cord, 5" screen and a soft case. I can't wait til this winter!!!
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
What the !!!!!! man how sweet. I never get a deal. :)
What the !!!!!! man how sweet. I never get a deal. :)
See more
Nice buy - besides , in the words of the great Evan Knoll :
" It ain't braggin ' if you can back it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:evilsmile
Nice buy - besides , in the words of the great Evan Knoll :
" It ain't braggin ' if you can back it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:evilsmile
See more
Only a few more days and we will be out on the ice, I can't wait.
Only a few more days and we will be out on the ice, I can't wait.
See more
i got some nice jigging raps too,if you do a search on ebay for jigging minnow-like rapala,there are some fake rapalas for 1.99,i got 20 of them and i think they look better than raps,nice eyes and they got clown color,the companys out of business and i think supply is limited
i got some nice jigging raps too,if you do a search on ebay for jigging minnow-like rapala,there are some fake rapalas for 1.99,i got 20 of them and i think they look better than raps,nice eyes and they got clown color,the companys out of business and i think supply is limited
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.