Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,939 Posts
Just wondering what all my deer hunting bretheran will be sporting for the opener.
Me...I'm all natural in my Under Armor!
I don't know where I'll sit, what time, what knife I'm using, what I'll eat on stand, or how long I'll sit...but I know how I'll be dressed!:lol:

Big T

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I'll be going cowboy as well. Depending on how the beer & camp food kick in, boxers may be in order come the 16th.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Comando under my Under Armor :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,603 Posts
Nothing but a loin cloth and an orange hat:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Neither..... I will where my tight Leapord print speedo.
That way when my 3'' slug bangs! It wont rattle my bells. :sad:

Geez oh peets! whats next do you trim your toe nails in your stand?
:lol:

·
Premium Member
30,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
boxers on the way out. depending on how the morning goes (and the night before) will determine if they come back with me...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
whitie tighties.......I need my support when streaking down the property line at 07:00..:D

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Neither..... I will where my tight Leapord print speedo.
That way when my 3'' slug bangs! It wont rattle my bells. :sad:

Geez oh peets! whats next do you trim your toe nails in your stand?
:lol:

Since you asked, yes I may take some clippers with me. With all the preparation for the hunt my piggies have been neglected!

What about socks? Over or under the long johns?

·
Premium Member
30,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
depends where im sittin, if the rain keeps me in a blind ill be going old school indian style once the heater gets going, if im in a tree itll be whatever it takes to keep the boys warm on these cold mornings

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
just when you think you've seen it all.

Couldn't this have been a poll. With all the others....would you tell the priest on your hunting camp buddy if he was wearing women's underwear??

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
I'm with you Big "T".....comando under the underarmor:yikes: Cabalas liners with Smart wool socks over the underarmor.
Good Luck Guy's And Be Safe,
Bucky

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
The reason he doesn't want to comment is because he is into pink camo. Heres a pic of him getting ready for opening day!
Good luck out there gun hunters and be carefull of the lunitic in pink camo!
Wow! I'll have a hard time getting that picture out of my mind! I think I may have just thrownup in my mouth slightly!

You guys have GOT to get out into the woods, and soon! 3 days yet til the opener and this is how far posting has degraded. I just can't imagine the posts tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts