Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys - I know it's a long shot, but I need an original packaging box for a Motorola V3 Razor cell phone. Mine was accidently thrown away and I am in dire need of a replacement. With all the phones out there, I thought someone may have one...Thanks ~ Patrick

P.S. Perhaps a fishing trip for someone who can source one??? - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2676

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Try checking/calling a few cell phone dealers? Maybe e-bay. Just a thought. Al

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - I thought I woudl check those also. As I work for the "new-AT&T" and we own 40% of Cingular, you would think I'd have some luck. But, the dealers have all declined, so it's a matter of luck for me at this point :bash:

Thanks agian for the suggestions though!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
AL D. said:
Try checking/calling a few cell phone dealers? Maybe e-bay. Just a thought. Al
I doubt it very much if you can get one from a dealer or store.
They go with the new phones and they have to keep the boxes for the ones that are on display/samples.
Sure am curious about the need for just the box ?
Rich

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, ok , ok,.......lol

Thanks for the try brianroy, but I need a box with the UPC code. If anyone has one, or two, or three let me know. Reason behind this? I have a rebate that mandated a waiting period of 180-210 days after activation. So, sometime between activation and now, my box took a walk (probably exactly what Motorola was hoping too!)

Anyway, if anyone stumbles on one, let me know!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
lakergrad said:
Anyway, if anyone stumbles on one, let me know!

I did tell you... I have two.

You CHOSE to not believe me.:rolleyes:

Well, here's the proof... note the computer screen in the background.

Good luck!! :p

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
:lol: Safetyman he is getting a rebate off your box, man I would have hel out least for a beer!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Post Number 9
Now THAT is a Trump Card!!! :bash: LMAO :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
LilyDuck said:
:lol: Safetyman he is getting a rebate off your box, man I would have hel out least for a beer!
Rebate off of what box? :D

I don't have any boxes, just ask him ;)

I guess he don't know me well enough to know that I'm a straight shooter. I wouldn't BS about something like that.:cool:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, ok...I give up <grin>. All I need is a photocopy of the UPC bar code from the box :help: If it costs me a beer, a fishing trip, or maybe a grouse hunt in the thickets of Joberg, so be it. That would really break my heart and that of my shorthairs:yikes: Actually, I've been sitting on this rebate for 191 days now, just to recoup a little $$ loaned to Motorola. So, what's it going to take:dizzy: :dizzy:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Lakergrad,
I don't want to rain on your parade, But,,,, I have filed for many rebates in the past and this is one of the things that makes it a little tricky.
When you buy something, they usually require the upc code and proof of purchase.
Some rebate forms actually required the serial number off the box also, reason for this is the seller submits the same information along with they buyers name.
It actually stated that the serial number had to match my purchase.
They look for all the possible loopholes to not pay if they can.
Rich

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I don't have a copier here handy, but tell me exactly what you need, and I can make it happen....

So long as they don't shut my phone off because of a wrong name or something.

And you can owe me that beer....

Chip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts