Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dec. 7th 1941.........just say a short prayer for the thousands that were lost and the thousand or so that were injured...............Pearl Harbor...:sad:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Remember all vets as often as possible, can't thank those guys enough. If you see one in a restaurant, pick up their tab, it'll make you amile to see them smile.

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
"A day that will live in infamy"

This morning I asked my history major girlfriend "what day is it?" She said Sunday. I had to make the above quote before she figured it out.

History channel has a lot of Pearl Harbor shows on today... been watching them off and on.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Thanks for reminding me how expensive the price of our freedom is. There are too many that never forget and for them words are not enough and actions often too little. Respect and honor belong to them on a level only they can know and in a way only we can give in remembering the sacrifices they made.

·
Registered
876 Posts
My things have changed in the last 67 years,Americans were willing to fight to the death for there country,now it seems most want to roll over and play dead!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts