Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one here used a bow made by Bow Tech??
I'm going to be buying a new bow really soon, and I'm thinking about buying a bow tech, but I wanted to know if some one from here has used one, and what they think of it.

Codes

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
bowtech is nice but if i could do it all over again i would look at wheel archery in farwell mi! he has some awesome gear and will take the bow world by storm in the next year or two !

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I shoot a Bowtech Mighty Mite and love it. Fast, Quiet, very little recoil, almost no handshock, great brace height, well put together and did I mention fast?! They're great bows.

They aren't for everyone though. They have a notoriously harsh draw cycle (speed has to come from somewhere). I pull 71lbs and it feel like 71lbs whereas some of the Cam.5 designs and duallys and , well actually most of the other bows out there have a much more "freindly" draw cycle. I got used to it and love th bow for the other reasons so...it's all a trade off.

I will be looking to Mark Wheeler for a dually before long though :D
You ever seen his shop Deputy? I haven't had a chance to go up there yet.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
not yet he has a new secret comming out in january that will change archery ! he is also offering a 75% mod for his duals as well,say when can i come down and have some of that fancy cooking

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking about getting the Black Hawk single cam, does any one know what those are like???

Codes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts