Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Same here - used in the last 10-15 minutes if I have a shot. They work great on my Axion sight.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
They need to make a book with all of these rules in it so that it is easier to find the answers when people have a hunting or fishing related legal question.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
They need to make a book with all of these rules in it so that it is easier to find the answers when people have a hunting or fishing related legal question.
2013 Hunting and Trapping Digest - Pg 21 Artificial Lights and Shining

"A lighted pin sight on a bow or a scope with illuminated crosshairs may be used to hunt game during legal hunting hours."

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
2013 Hunting and Trapping Digest - Pg 21 Artificial Lights and Shining

"A lighted pin sight on a bow or a scope with illuminated crosshairs may be used to hunt game during legal hunting hours."
Geee.....so they DO have books like that? Really? Maybe they should hand those books out for free when you buy your license, so everyone could get their own copy.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Geee.....so they DO have books like that? Really? Maybe they should hand those books out for free when you buy your license, so everyone could get their own copy.

Really??? Every place they sells licenses there are hundreds of the rule
books sitting in piles... As a hunter it's YOUR responsability to
pickup one up and read it. And to know the rules while you
are in the field. It's not that difficult.. No one should have
to hand you anything....:dizzy:

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Really??? Every place they sells licenses there are hundreds of the rule
books sitting in piles... As a hunter it's YOUR responsability to
pickup one up and read it. And to know the rules while you
are in the field. It's not that difficult.. No one should have
to hand you anything....:dizzy:
Perhaps a dictionary with the word "sarcasm" highlighted should be included.

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
I have a pin light on my bow but never really use it. Opening night I had a good buck come in just at last light, drew but couldn't see good. Let down and flipped on my lighted pin, it was so bright that I couldn't see anything beyond it. It just made it worse.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I am honestly at a loss for words right now.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I have a pin light on my bow but never really use it. Opening night I had a good buck come in just at last light, drew but couldn't see good. Let down and flipped on my lighted pin, it was so bright that I couldn't see anything beyond it. It just made it worse.
dim it down some with paint. They are ALL too bright.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts