Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bottom Line Tournament Master HR fishfinder for sale.
Factory rebuilt last year with new transducer. 240v x 400h pixels, 5200 watts peak to peak output, side finder, new power cord. I used the unit for 4 years. Great unit but this year I'm going with a new unit with mapping GPS included.
Asking $175.00 OBO.
Donation to this site if I sell it here.
You can contact me at 616-293-7535 or email me. We can arrange for delivery.

Thanks for your help Wayne

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
Does it have gps capability? I`ve heard these were real nice.I like the side view opption . How did you like the unit?I would be mounting it off the back of my rig ,and using it when we run divers and boards.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have the same unit as Eightisenough, and yes it has gps caps. I have mine tied into my bow mount Garmin for gps plotting on the bow and at the drivers seat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Garyrodbender,
Yes you can hook up the GPS. I did not use the gps and do not have the receiver.
The side finder works great for fishing with boards. I really like the unit but decided to spend the big $ and go to a color unit.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Wayne

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
I need more stiff on my rig like I need a hole in my head lol. I bought a lowrance df98 and like it lots. Was thinking another finder in rear of the boat, say off my `rigger board??? Plus like I said the side view would (seem to) be nice for the boards. Just one question, having 2 finders running at the same time? or shut the 98 off when the tm was in use? I would buy the unit asap, but need to finish painting a dentist office 1st...If any mad money left over, i`ll take it. If its still available of course. Any ideas on what and how much to get it gps`ed. Thanks.

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
Just checked bottomlines site. at the bottom of there page is the gps `ducer? Said 349.95 fits the unit you have (hr)master.If it hasnt been sold when my job is completed we`ll talk some more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts