Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11,107 Posts
when i am in the average depth range of 30' - 50' i usually use 2.5 oz. i adjust up or down for shallow/deeper waters, lighter/stronger currents etc. hopefully Slick will chime in, he is the king of river trolling.
Brian

Mark Sylvester said:
What size bottom bouncers do you guys use in the river for drifting and trolling???

· Registered
7,654 Posts
3oz and 4oz is the key to keeping it on the bottom and running pretty straight, but dont let the bouncer drag eighter or you wont catch any fish.. The thing is if you have to lite a bouncer and your line is way out there just think how that bouncer is running it will be leaning way forward and not standing up like it should be..Like I have said in a few other posts you will learn the feel of a proper running bottom bouncer and when you have that you wont worry about and certain degree angle of the line or anything of that nature..

If you have been on the website for any amount of time you will have seen my post of limit catches of walleye time in and time out.. Cya Slick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.