Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
This is good using that technology for sure isn't fair chase, for instance say I oun land I could sit at home warm and comfortable wait for an alert on my phone , get my firearm walk to the door and shoot, I know PEOPLE that are doing this in GEORGIA RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT. THIS IS ****. REQUIRES NO SKILL AT ALL... BAN IT FOR GOOD.
So without the camera they would have to just SIT near the COLD window in their house and…. not IN THE OTHER ROOM OR…..SOMEWHERE ELSE WARMER…..**%~+€ OUTRAGE!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,300 Posts
And B&C or anyone else for that matter, would know you run cameras how?? If I didn’t want you to know that I run cameras, you wouldn’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
If you can't play by the rules why play?

Reactions: motdean and GIDEON

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Game can still be patterned with non cell cams. Hell they used to be patterned with string timers.
It's all about doing the best with the tools at your disposal.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
By the time a buck reaches Boone&Crocket status, he’s heard, seen, or smelled every hunters trick in the book. By this time the gloves are off. Legally of course

·
Premium Member
13,300 Posts
Lol. I bet you’ve never driven over the speed limit. 🤫

#halosonthehouse

I didn't look for an award for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Probably under à pile of bait that is how lots of bow hunters do early season but I hunt in Ms so don't know how yawl do it up there .Henry

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I will follow the rules of the state that I hunt in, not the exaggerated rules from B&C. I can't understand why the state's fish and game department rules aren't good/strict enough. Whatever, I doubt I'll shoot a record buck anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I will follow the rules of the state that I hunt in, not the exaggerated rules from B&C. I can't understand why the state's fish and game department rules aren't good/strict enough. Whatever, I doubt I'll shoot a record buck anytime soon.
They aren't telling you how to hunt, just the rules for inclusion....nothing to do with state rules.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
What about regular trail cammeras? There's really not that much of difference. I wonder why they drew the line there?
Substantial difference. Even with a 48 hr delay, not having to physically enter the area is huge.

So you cant use GPS for hunting too. So if I use OnX to find a spot or my Garmin to navigate, then no Booner entry for me. Damn
Not sure I agree with this. GPS isn't telling you where to set up. Can you still scout with satellite photos? It helps keep from trespassing and also get into small public areas.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Exactly! Pouring bait on the ground, and waiting for an animal to come eat it is ambushing, not hunting. Most people have no real hunting skills
Welcome to the site… A hour in after joining your throwing borderline below the belt punches. Nothing like easing into it eh??….

81 - 100 of 138 Posts