Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

BOO!!! LFTS HALLOWEEN STYLE!!!!

32K views 307 replies 129 participants last post by  trucker3573 
#1 ·
Let’s get at em hunters!!!
The better part of the season is upon us!!!
Getting ready to head out to SLP Public Land this morning!!!
Good luck
Be safe and shoot straight!!!

#301 ·
Plant Plant community Branch Tree Natural landscape
Might be aging myself but I had no clue who that was. I’ve never seen that version Beverly hillbillies. My neighbor just to the north text me about a good buck he had on cam in daylight and sent me the pic. It’s the same deer. I have my heart set on just a couple deer and if I don’t get them, that’s ok. I really enjoy taking pics and getting videos of deer. Plus I love shooting big does.

#304 ·
View attachment 596427 Might be aging myself but I had no clue who that was. I’ve never seen that version Beverly hillbillies. My neighbor just to the north text me about a good buck he had on cam in daylight and sent me the pic. It’s the same deer. I have my heart set on just a couple deer and if I don’t get them, that’s ok. I really enjoy taking pics and getting videos of deer. Plus I love shooting big does.
There is one of him (a little bit smaller) where ever I go it seems but I've got my sights set on a better one/two. It's been really hard seeing those deer when it felt like my time to hunt was going to be cut short because of other pressing issues. I was scheduled to be out of town all next week but the trip was postponed...........:shhh:

Now I have options again so I spent yesterday prepping some of those possibilities and picked up a picture of a slammer buck working an area that hadn't had a good deer in a couple of years.

#305 ·

Finally got my first Halloween buck
10 mins. before dark, 15 yds. Rage broadhead with crossbow.
Double lung shot, it ran about 60yds.
8 pt. about 160lbs. dressed.
Calling it my Blue Moon buck. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.