Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the slot today with some friends, walleye fishing was slow but a few were caught by the crew. Myself, I only caught one fish, a burbot, but a nice one indeed. At 34" long and 12 1/4lbs. No Ralph you can't have it :lol:
They sure do put up a tussle through the ice.

·
Registered
585 Posts
That is Awesome! Nice Catch! Thanks for Sharing the Pic!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah, it was a fun trip! Especially the 4 mile trail out. I only had one complaint about the trip. I blew a wheel bearing on the trailer on the way home and sat in Bay City for 3 1/2 hours. :dizzy:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
man bill you are one photogenic guy:lol: i could see that on the cover of mucc magezine! nice job bud. gotta love fresh water lobster. be up sunday shoot ya a text. aslong... how ya been big guy? let me know if your gonna be up this weekend maybe hook up? we can watch little D put on a clinic for us

·
collector
4,440 Posts
man bill you are one photogenic guy:lol: i could see that on the cover of mucc magezine! nice job bud. gotta love fresh water lobster. be up sunday shoot ya a text. aslong... how ya been big guy? let me know if your gonna be up this weekend maybe hook up? we can watch little D put on a clinic for us
Dathon
Don't know if I'll be up or not...If I do it will be in the afternoon... shoot me your # in a PM....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts