Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering for those who use a bodoodle arrow rest, how do you get rid of the metal on carbon arrow sound when you draw? I just got my rest this week and when i draw it makes a lot of noise, and anybody that bow hunts knows this is not good.
Thanks,
BVW

·
Registered
781 Posts
I put shrink tubing on about 2 weeks before the season starts, it makes no difference in arrow flight but I always keep an eye on it just to be sure. It is surprisingly durable, and quiets it down great.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
you can also get bodoodle's "smoke tape". my gamedropper came with some - not all that durable - plan on replacing a few times a year, but i was surprised how quiet it was.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
two coats of figernail hardener about a week before season. last me all through the season. one bottle cost about $2 and last for years.

·
Registered
618 Posts
i put some felt on both of my bodoodle's last a longtime.i use super glue even on the self sticking stuff.i dont know if it help's but it makes me feel better.it is hard to paper tune a rest with tube on it but that's just me and i am no pro.;)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yup electrical shrink tubing thats also what I use cheap. I use it year round when shoot (sorry sawcat) but to me it dose make a difference or maybe I'm that picky 1/8" at 15 yards can be 4" at 35 but maybe thats just my bow?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts