Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone redone the vinyl in their boat redently, I have a few items including the padding around the deck which is white that I would like to redo, either a link or something, just want to get the basics before I get creative, thanks!

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Are you going to do it yourself, or are you looking for a place to be recommended?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was thining about doing it myself, unless anyone has a good suggestion on where to go to get a few things done...thanks again

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Know of a place around whitmore lake that did the work on my boat... They recently moved into a larger place to have more room to take in jobs. Waiting for the spring for them to rework a boat cover for me...

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
Should be able to get back with you in a day or two on the specifics... They did a fine job on my rebuild job from scratch, with a seat in front of the center console and a leaning rest/storage unit, wrap around vinyl for the bow area, curtain for the stern to cover the tanks/battery.......

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Many "Auto" trim shops offer there services for boats as well. Take a peek in the yellow pages for your area...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just do it yourself, not hard at all. Just take the original stuff off and pull the stitching out of all of it, number the pieces so you know how it goes back together, use the pieces as the pattern for the new material, then stitch it all back together with a sewing machine. Just make sure you use a good heavy duty thread.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts