Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

In preparation for the 2021 season I have decided that my current setup doesn’t work and I would like to find something more idea for my situation.

My driveisn’t very accommodating for my truck and boat and running to my parents house after work 40 mins away to fish the river for a couple hours isn’t feasible on a regular basis.

I’m looking for recommendations for boat and trailer storage around Wyandotte or within 10 minutes drive of that area. Not interested in a slip. Just a place that I can access whenever and park my boat and trailer.

Entire package is about 25 foot long.

Anyone have any leads?

TIA!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
They use to do store and launch out of the Lake Erie Metro Park Marina off Lee rd . Worth a check.It will put you in the extreme lower river, start of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Avoid “u stow n lock” on king&jefferson. Had boat stolen out of there and dumped in sw Detroit after it was stripped clean. Wasn’t even that new of a boat or anything fancy, just a tracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,528 Posts
Hey all,

In preparation for the 2021 season I have decided that my current setup doesn’t work and I would like to find something more idea for my situation.

My driveisn’t very accommodating for my truck and boat and running to my parents house after work 40 mins away to fish the river for a couple hours isn’t feasible on a regular basis.

I’m looking for recommendations for boat and trailer storage around Wyandotte or within 10 minutes drive of that area. Not interested in a slip. Just a place that I can access whenever and park my boat and trailer.

Entire package is about 25 foot long.

Anyone have any leads?

TIA!
Charging may be a issue if not in a slip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts