Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(figured I would give this it's own thread)

Anyone interested in a $100 Big King contest for the Friday pre-fish?

Rules:

1) Entries are by boat. $100 per boat. Fish must be caught Friday 5/17 ON THE BOAT NAME ENTERED! This is obviously going to be "on your honor".

2) If you have a king to weigh, bring it to Anderson's Pro Bait in Port Huron before 6:00 PM on Friday night. Joel (or whoever is working) will weigh your fish. APB is located approx 2 miles north of the Capts meeting on M-25.

3) PM or e-mail me ([email protected]) with your boat name no later than Thursday at 7PM. I will post the entrants on Thursday night. Pay up by 6PM Friday to me in person (I will be in Harbor Beach) or to Joel (or whoever is working) at Anderson's Pro Bait.

4) No steelhead, lake lizards, catfish, asian carp etc. Chinook only.

5) Payout will be at the Capt's meeting after the rules changes are announced.

6) Heaviest King takes all.

Any questions, feel free to post them.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
El Pilente, you can weigh fish from Lk Michigan but just like the Brown Trout Festival you have to bring the fish into a BWC eligible port by water! :lol:

No takers yet? Do I need to lower the entry fee to get you little pups off the porch?:p

·
Registered
793 Posts
BITE ME TOO is in! Or, was I supposed to email that to you?
We are going to be up there late on Thursday night- I will see you on the docks friday afternoon to settle up!

Good luck!

Jeff- BMT

·
Registered
142 Posts
Fletcher
I heard from a little birdy that the FishWhore boys have been having a hard time catching a fish over 4 lbs! But who I am I to spread rumors.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
thats not true..

I landed a 6# carp for us off the sea wall yesterday.

Cut worm on a twinkie.... 30 back of my son's snoopy pole

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trout Scout said:
Fletcher
I heard from a little birdy that the FishWhore boys have been having a hard time catching a fish over 4 lbs! But who I am I to spread rumors.
:lol: we must be talking to the same people!

It's gotten so bad on the west side that Dixon jumped ship and is fishing the BWC aboard Bandit

·
Registered
307 Posts
The boats listed are in.If you have not payed be sure to pay up to rawhide or probait by 6pm.
1.Rawhide
2.Bandit
3.Salmon Slayer 06
4.Frayed Knot
5.Z-1
6.Bite Me Too
7.Don Jimo
8.Inthe net
9.Tickled Pink

We will all be weighing in on the same scale At Pro Bait. 2731 Pinegrove ave.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts