Registered
4,544 Posts
As Soup would have stated "This Thread Is Useless Without Pics".:lol:

Got what good? Oh... The perch.

Any size?

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
...great...i have a new team leader who is a female that is 3 years younger than me...the female part doesnt bother me but the youthfulness does...quite the cocky little b*$#h! ive never had a problem with any team or squad leader in my unit for the entire 3+ years that ive been there but she has caused more for me in 2 weeks than i care to have in 20 years! its a long story but just put it this way, i dont like her...

traverse city was great tho! awesome vacation for sure...definitely what i needed for a week after that madness...

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
...great...i have a new team leader who is a female that is 3 years younger than me...the female part doesnt bother me but the youthfulness does...quite the cocky little b*$#h! ive never had a problem with any team or squad leader in my unit for the entire 3+ years that ive been there but she has caused more for me in 2 weeks than i care to have in 20 years! its a long story but just put it this way, i dont like her.
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
yeah, shes attractive but she completely ruined it for me...id like to choke her out now! JUST KIDDING....or am i... :evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts