2,596 Posts
Mills fleet farm- free shipping

Big buddy heater $94

Vex FL-18 w/ pro pack $459

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,079 Posts
Ford Motor Company has $500 off on every vehicle sold this Friday. I'll give the Friends and Family discount to up to four members here saving you an extra grand or three depending on what you buy...if you're interested, send me a PM to set it up.

How's that for some savings!

www.ford.com
All spoken for. Have a Happy Shopping day!

·
Premium Member
11,079 Posts
Will it work for a Ford GT? We just got the new, big, fancy Bronco and already have 4 Raptors so I figured I'd ask on the other "cool" vehicle that sports the oval.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Sure, for anything. The dealers can't mess with the plan price either....anyway, I get four more in January and it's rare I use them if you're interested. No sense in them going to waste, it is the best deal you'll get short of an APlan and they are close family only...

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Sure, for anything. The dealers can't mess with the plan price either....anyway, I get four more in January and it's rare I use them if you're interested. No sense in them going to waste, it is the best deal you'll get short of an APlan and they are close family only...
Hate to disagree, 6Speed, but no. I'm an A-plan guy based in Livonia (prolly like you based on your avatar). Discount disallowed for Ford Performance products (previously SVT), And, historically, dealers were NOT allowed top reject F&F, X or Z plan PINs. No longer true during this pandemic & chip shortage era (I chased this all the way to the Glass House where they confirmed it).

·
Premium Member
11,079 Posts
Hate to disagree, 6Speed, but no. I'm an A-plan guy based in Livonia (prolly like you based on your avatar). Discount disallowed for Ford Performance products (previously SVT), And, historically, dealers were NOT allowed top reject F&F, X or Z plan PINs. No longer true during this pandemic & chip shortage era (I chased this all the way to the Glass House where they confirmed it).
OK, didn't know. I'll look it up Monday...sorry to hear if you're right...

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
My buddy sent me a text this am in these, we ordered 3 to get the 25% off with free shipping, $53 each, now just need ANOTHER rod to hang it on.

Reactions: TK81

·
Registered
4,359 Posts

Stormy Kromer 20% off, free shipping on order $75 and up …Use code SHOPSK21

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I found a few decent ones.

I was looking for Trail Camera deals, and I really like Browning cameras. Al & Bob's have Browning Command Opps on sale for $59. They also have $20 off $100, and the code works on sale items. I bought two Command Opps for $105, they are on the way. The Command Opps might be sold out now, but they have a few cameras left that look good.

Another one that was really good is at Sam's Club. I was looking for some electronic ear muffs for my son. I found some deals on the Walker's Razor all over the place. However, Sam's has a 2 pack of Walker's Razors with the Walkie Talkie attachment for $100. The retail on all those items is well over $150. I've been using electronic ear muffs for 3 years, they work really well. It's helping save my hearing, and I can still hear what's going on for safety.

·
Administrator
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Thank you all for the contributions!
Reminder that you have one more day to enter for your chance to win the $50 Amazon Gift Card!
The thread will be closed on this Tuesday before noon EST.

Good luck!
~Richard.

·
Administrator
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @Cpt.Chaos!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @Cpt.Chaos!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.
Thank you, I replied to the PM

May we all be blessed this Christmas.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts