Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard a commercial for Sexy Farms Pheasant Preserve in Dundee, MI on the radio. It talked about coming down and hunting or getting your bird dog trained. I have never been there, but it was cool to hear a bird hunting commercial in prime time on a popular radio station in metro Detroit. Couldn’t they think of a better name???:dizzy:

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
"Couldn’t they think of a better name???"

I agree.....it's a very strange name.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Would check out Bear Creek or Dundee Pheasant farm.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have hunted at Sexy Pheasant once( due to milage) and i have to say it he has the best birds i have seen. His birds are strong flyers and the are very skittish.( there not asleep ) I have hunted at one of the premier hunt clubs in our state.(hunters creek) and sexy phesant's birds are ALOT better. Now Hunters creek is buy far an all around better experience ( due to the treatment charlie and his crew provide and ofcourse the cover is second to none)) but if you want to chase birds that give you a challenge Sexy Pheasant cannot be topped. I will go there at least once more this year and look fward to going a couple of times each year.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Well I think it goes without saying that Bear Creek is indeed at the top of the list! :)
Ditto,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I better jump in and say that my times at BC Have been very enjoyable.Especially since I'll be working the dogs there this w/end;) -------------:cool:Paco

1 - 10 of 10 Posts