Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear of a big one shot in NE Oakland county (south lapeer county maybe? )last week? I am not going to put the measurements I heard on here. Don't want to start the rumor bashing.

·
Registered
981 Posts
"these threads?".....please define.

While I assume your post was simply stir the pot, I do appreciate you bumping the thread to the top.
He was just refering to the VERY large number of threads like this that have been around this year. Most pertaining to:

"Did you Hear?"

or

"State/World/Galaxy record deer shot!"

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I got an email from a friend that watched a real big one get hit by a car at 12 and telegraph. They moved it off the road, tagged it, and posed with it like he shot it. 18 pt monster. Same one?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got an email from a friend that watched a real big one get hit by a car at 12 and telegraph. They moved it off the road, tagged it, and posed with it like he shot it. 18 pt monster. Same one?

Nope, I have seen that one. Got an email a while back on it. This was something I heard rumor of over the weekend.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
I do believe it is illegal to tag a road kill deer with a hunting tag.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
That deer was not tagged. However, pictures were taken and posed as if it had been Bow killed. Just another scum bag in my opinion.:rant: FRANK

·
Registered
224 Posts
That deer was not tagged. However, pictures were taken and posed as if it had been Bow killed. Just another scum bag in my opinion.:rant: FRANK

How Do You Know the tag wasnt on its leg smart guy? and where do u get that he posed liked it was killed with a bow? If U are getting all that from this pic that dont show none of what u r saying, Then i truely want some of what u are smoking.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wow... relax man! The deer was tagged on its back leg. It was not hit by a truck, but shot with a muzzle loader last week. If that was my buck I would certainly pose with it. I think you need to get a little info before you jump to conclussions...

I tried to post this pic on here earlier but was unable to get the pic off of my phone. This was shot on my neighbors property.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonz 54
That deer was not tagged. However, pictures were taken and posed as if it had been Bow killed. Just another scum bag in my opinion. FRANK

Wow... relax man! The deer was tagged on its back leg. It was not hit by a truck, but shot with a muzzle loader last week. If that was my buck I would certainly pose with it. I think you need to get a little info before you jump to conclussions...

I tried to post this pic on here earlier but was unable to get the pic off of my phone. This was shot on my neighbors property.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I do believe it is illegal to tag a road kill deer with a hunting tag.
The deer was not tagged with a hunting tag. the guy saw the deer get hit, he picked up a road kill tag, went back and tagged the deer. He took it home and his kid was having fun taking pictures with it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
a scum bag for posing with a deer? that seems a little extreme, frank. what is the harm of a kid having fun taking pictures with a deer? his dad did everything right by getting a road kill tag and brought it home....so again, what is wrong with having a little fun taking pictures? I thought having fun was the reason we all hunt. before you start passing judgment, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FRANK!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts