Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone... just getting rid of a few of my extras to buy a tarp to put over my girlfriend’s 37’ fifth wheeler for the winter (The cheapest I found to date is 114.95 for a 40’x60’ blue tarp.... if anyone knows of any cheaper... by all means PM me). I am going to offer the items to everyone here at very reasonable prices before they go on eBay. Pictures are below.... and each picture is basically self explanatory of what is available. I will also explain how I would like to sell the items in that picture. I will sell the items by order of the PM’s I receive (please do not send to email address). I sometimes only get my PM’s once a day (sometimes every other day) and will try to keep up to date on what is sold and what is still available. I will try to ship items twice a week. You will pay all shipping and will pay only actual shipping charges (from 49090) unless in person exchange can be arranged.

4 New trolling spoons still in package. 2 #4 everglow Diamond King (retail: $4.99 each)... 1 Magnum Stinger (retail: $4.49)... 1 Northern King Flasher Spoon (retail: 3.99). Sold as lot for $10.00. 46% off retail.

5 Storm Shallow Macs new in package. These are ORIGINAL storm lures. I will sell individually for $8.00 each. 4 orange - 1 red/white available.

3 New trolling spoons still in package. All 3 are #4 everglow Diamond King spoons (retail: $4.99 each). Sold as lot for $8.00. 46% off retail.

New 150 yard package of 10lb. Triple Fish Bully Braid. I have 5 available and will sell individually for $8.00 each. Retails at 14.29 each. 46% off retail.

Courtland 200 lb. test Dacron Planar Board Tow Line. The line is basically new and in much better condition than the box indicates. There is about 30’ off this spool leaving about 270’. Retail at about 18.00 for 300’ of 200lb. test. Price is $10.00. 44% off retail on 300’ spool.

New #1 Dipsy Diver which also comes with new large dive ring. I have 2 divers and 2 rings for 2 sets. I want to sell as a set (1 diver - 1 large dive ring). The divers retail at 12.99 and rings at 2.99. Price: $10.00 per set. 37% off retail.

3 New everglow firetiger #4 Diamond King trolling spoons still in package (retail: $4.99 each). Sold as lot for $8.00. 46% off retail.

3 New glow Fishlander trolling spoons still in package (Retail: $5.99 each). Sold as lot for $9.00. 50% off retail.

New J-Plugs still in package. Mostly everglow with 1 plain silver. Retail from 6.99-7.99. I will sell individually at $5.00 each. I have the following colors with quantity of each in parenthesis: Batman everglow color (2); Wonderbread everglow color (2); Plain silver color (1); Bloody Nose Dalmation everglow color (3).

New Mason 27lb. Lead Core trolling line. I have 3 available and will sell individually at $9.00 each. All are new and unused but condition of packaging varies. Retails at 14.99 each.

New Green Glow w/black ladder back lighted J-Plugs still in package. I have 2 available and will sell individually at $10.00 each. Retails at about $14.00 each.

3 New mongoose color #4 Diamond King trolling spoons still in package. Sold as lot for $8.00.

3 New mongoose color #5 Diamond King trolling spoons still in package. Sold as lot for $8.00.

2 USED Okuma Magda 20D linecounter trolling reels in good condition. Clickers are loud and linecounter still works good on both reels. Would make great walleye reels. Selling the pair at $50.00.

New Off Shore Tackle OR-2 medium tension stacker downrigger releases still in package. There are 2 releases in each package. I have 2 packages of these available. Each package normally retails for $15.99. I will sell individually at $10.00 each.

New Mason 20lb. test 1x7 Stranded Stainless Steel Trolling Wire. The line that is on this spool has NOT been used although there is about 40’ off this 1000’ spool as a buddy wanted to use some for pike leaders. Normally retails for $35 for 1000’. Price: $20.00.

3 New everglow wonderbread color #4 Diamond King trolling spoons still in package. Retail at 4.99 each. Sold as lot for $9.00. 40% off retail!!
- See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=12575

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awaitiing a reply on the Okuma linecounters and 3 spools of lead core.

Mad Jack.... thanks on the heads up on the 99.99 tarp. I will check into that and make sure it is comparable quality.

Also putting this back to the top.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok... here's an update. Deal fell thru on the 2 linecounters and 3 spools of leadcore.... although... now awaiting word on the 2 linecounters and fishlander spoons.

Also... now girlfriend is not going to put tarp over camper because of reading that if the camper is not completely covered with a custom cover (zips up underneath too) that it is an invitation to rodents over the winter. Thanks for all those who helped seach for cheapest deal on the tarp.

Now's last chance before everthing goes to eBay.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will consider all REASONABLE offers.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Don,

I've heard the same thing...but some people say as long as the tarp doesn't cover over 50% of the sides, it will be okay.

Then I was told that you want to make sure the air can still circulate around inside the tarp...otherwise mold and mildew will form on the camper. :dizzy:

Guess mine will have to have it's own building built around it for the winter....NEXT YEAR...cuz I ain't workin in the 12 plus inches of snow we just got!

btw...i wish i had money...i'd take a few of those items...keep me posted on the reels...may make good coho/brown reels come springtime!

btw...got a doe opening morning 5am (with the truck) and a 6 point Monday with the 12 guage...so I now got some time to fish!!! hint hint

Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts