Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hardly used. Does not have a base. $150.00

Have another big Jon mast with no reels just pulleys. Can text pic if needed. 50.00 obo

Cleaning out barn, so have some misc. Stuff like a salmon net and rubber walleye net made by Ranger.

Tote of misc tackle as well. First come first serve. Make an offer. Just added pics of tackle. Would prefer to sell local and not ship but will ship if no local interest.

Text me if interested. Located near m59/us23

Eight one zero 6two5-2166

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Have another big Jon mast with no reels just pulleys. Can text pic if needed. 50.00 obo

Cleaning out barn, so have some misc. Stuff like a salmon net and rubber walleye net made by Ranger.

Tote of misc tackle as well. First come first serve. Make an offer

I apologize for the inconvenience but please respond to this ad prior to texting me so I can determine your legitimate or at least appear to be so by your profile

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Tote of misc tackle as well. First come first serve. Make an offer. Just added pics of tackle. Would prefer to sell local and not ship but will ship if no local interest.

Both masts and dipseys are sold.

Still have nets and lot of lures.
$20.00 small net
$40.00 big net
$90.00 for lot of lures.

Obo on all!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.