Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saturday 5 of us fished on Big Dave's perch charter off Long Point. It was nice & calm. Launching off the beach and wading out to climb into the boat was new to me. Don't ask about my shorts & beach mocs. I caught our 1st right away in 47fow & it was 13". We were limited before noon. Tom caught a 15" and 2 14". My lifetime best day on LSC was about the same, but Dave's average day equaled my best. Lots of fun & Dave had us set up with a nice cottage out on a farm & set up a cleaner to scale & butterfly 2 guys catch in under an hour after.

I don't post pics on MS often & have to relearn how & then screwed up the text and could not figure out how to add text to the 1st post. Frustrating.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Dave,

How long do the perch typically run....and when do you stop taking charters this year?

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
I read a post that said he is booking for sept/oct . Waders would be the tip of the day for the boat launching !

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Another great outing !....it's killing me, lol....hat's off !....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Saturday 5 of us fished on Big Dave's perch charter off Long Point. It was nice & calm. Launching off the beach and wading out to climb into the boat was new to me. Don't ask about my shorts & beach mocs. I caught our 1st right away in 47fow & it was 13". We were limited before noon. Tom caught a 15" and 2 14". My lifetime best day on LSC was about the same, but Dave's average day equaled my best. Lots of fun & Dave had us set up with a nice cottage out on a farm & set up a cleaner to scale & butterfly 2 guys catch in under an hour after.

I don't post pics on MS often & have to relearn how & then screwed up the text and could not figure out how to add text to the 1st post. Frustrating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts