Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had pictures of some dandies on my trail cam between October 6th and November 8th. Looked like a few 8 points in the 3.5 year range but most were 2.5 years old. There was one buck picture on the cam taken between November 9th and the 13th that may have been 4.5. He was a real good buck that appeared to have 5 on one side but less on the other, possibly a 4.5 year old. We did not have the opportunity to shoot any deer but saw a few. Things are looking up for the area, I think and there should be some very good bucks running around next year as I had pictures of 8 to 10 different bucks on the cam. most of the pictures were at night as expected, but some of the big-boys were out during the day. I will be up for muzzle-loader and hopefully will run into that 4.5 year old.

Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
I shot a 8 pointer on opening morning. nice deer 3.5 year old and dressed out at 190. We also seen some nice bucks on the cam all year also, so they are coming back. seen a real 10 pointer the day before the opener at 230 in the afternoon, never seen him again.

Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.