Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,528 Posts
Instant fall, with the blows that go with it....

Gonna have to pick your days and be willing to travel. Not bad for you Bay Cats!

On Erie, either you can, or can't.

Might just be time to hunt bushy tails and wait for some stabilization.

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I believe Eyepod is just trying to educate the ones that do not have the knowledge, computer, right size boat, radio, or just plain common sense to know when to go, and not to go fishing on the bay. All safe information is good information. Thanks Dan. We all need to do our part as good stewards of our fishery. Just be safe in whatever you do in our great outdoors. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
I believe Eyepod is just trying to educate the ones that do not have the knowledge, computer, right size boat, radio, or just plain common sense to know when to go, and not to go fishing on the bay. All safe information is good information. Thanks Dan. We all need to do our part as good stewards of our fishery. Just be safe in whatever you do in our great outdoors. ;)
It is also helpful for the rest of us. Although the radio thing is perplexing me.:confused:

·
Registered
939 Posts
were you ever a girl scout Ron your beginning to sound like a pus*********sy:chicken::chicken::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
Which bar is here? LOL...I know your not saying Saganing or Pinconning:yikes::lol: Looks to be 5's and 6's out there at those wind speeds! Only the real men are out today. Too bad I had to work:p
If they are out in those they probably recently left some bar that sloshed PBR down his throat.:chicken: Like they said in the Godfather "Luca Brasi swims with the fishes" and that is where he will be.:coco:

·
Premium Member
29,944 Posts
LOL...them zimas will make you say and do anything!!:lol: There should be a good push of fish in the river this weekend!:)

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Going to do some scouting maybe Sunday. Maybe the high river water will push all the bait fish into higher holes and stay there after the water goes back down. I'll have to call up my secret walleye hounds. If I go, I'll report my findings.

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
LOL...them zimas will make you say and do anything!!:lol: There should be a good push of fish in the river this weekend!:)
I will be watching it close but those winds that are predicted sound brutal.:chicken: I always hated it when you had to use your trolling motor to get the boat to go "downstream".:rant: But I could get over it with a few gators in the keeper.:fish:

Reactions: Ralph Smith
1 - 20 of 54 Posts