Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of my crew need to get their CDN license before our first trip over to Wheatly. Any suggestions? I had planned on getting them when I was in Mitchell's Bay for a company charter, but that has been delayed.

JD

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here is a site that was given to me... Sorry it would'nt let me post the exact site. (I had to make 15 post's or more....silly)

Go to "permitme.com" you should find it through there. Click on Canadian License.

Hopefully this is what you need.:fish:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wally's in Windsor is your best bet. They open at 6 am. They do not take credit cards. They will take US money but, the exchange is not ideal.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
JD,

When are you planning to fish Wheatley?

I maybe running over on a 31' Sea-Ray for some fishing this weekend, that is if I can find a baby sitter for my daughter while mom is working. :D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I have not been there for a couple years but there used to be a place on the way. I belive it was called Last Chance Bait & Tackle.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
if you go to lakeside tackle at i think 10 and jefferson, you pay them, they go across every thursday i think, then you can pick them up after 1pm on thursday, they only go once a week.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
did it on lakeside tackle...very fast and easy.....

done and ready to be picked up thursday after 3pm...
will be fishing for some bullets this weekend! woohooo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts