Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked over many brands, getting ready for a Texas hog hunt . Will also use the scope mounted light as well as a scan light for yotes here in Michigan . Curious as to what others are using,pros and cons of each, longevity of the product , basic functionality that makes one better than the other, etc... Thanks for the input for those that do.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received my set of lights from you a couple weeks ago and was finally able to make it out on Sunday night. In the past I have averaged 10 sets just to see one,let alone get a shot . Not this year,first night,first set . Lady luck sent me a gift . Will be looking forward to getting the green lights , neither kit I ordered came with them .I assume a manufacturing time delay .
20200217_215456.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked up a Wicked Light a few years ago that I mounted above my scope. I think it works really good. I'm not a big fan of waving the gun around when shining but that has been my program unless hunting with a buddy. I didn't want to spend the extra for a headlamp as well...plus I wasn't sure how that would work when you move to the scope.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking the same thing with the headlamp for scanning.I ended up going with the NightSnipe 750 double kit to use one light on the scope and one light to scan. Seems to work well so far .
I picked up a Wicked Light a few years ago that I mounted above my scope. I think it works really good. I'm not a big fan of waving the gun around when shining but that has been my program unless hunting with a buddy. I didn't want to spend the extra for a headlamp as well...plus I wasn't sure how that would work when you move to the scope.
UOTE="AverageOutdoorsman906, post: 8073109, member: 129735"]I picked up a Wicked Light a few years ago that I mounted above my scope. I think it works really good. I'm not a big fan of waving the gun around when shining but that has been my program unless hunting with a buddy. I didn't want to spend the extra for a headlamp as well...plus I wasn't sure how that would work when you move to the scope.[/QUOTE]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts