Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
I was wondering if there was anything more gruesome than beheading someone...then today i think they did it. [email protected]$%g savages. thats all they are. I so wish our boys were let loose when they were over there and not handcuffed by rules of engagement.

·
Registered
428 Posts
It not just our president. How many other countrys are gona have isis thugs exsist the way they do. Its not just our fight its the worlds fight. That regions been at war and barbaric simce the beginging of time. Its simple whipe it of the map. It also doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that they love the attention they get when they do these things it feeds the machine. But no it gets plasterd all over the place and they get off on it.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Whatever you tenderize them with make sure they are well oiled with Bacon grease.
I wonder what it will take to force action from our CIC. Children perhaps?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Bullets won't stop these people. It will take decades for Middle East countries to develop better education systems and economies so these young males have more in life than to sit around and be hysterical. But until then......I'm all in Chris Kyle style Would that be considered sky busting at 2000 yards? Read tonight jordan just whacked a few prisoners in retaliation.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It not just our president. How many other countrys are gona have isis thugs exsist the way they do. Its not just our fight its the worlds fight. That regions been at war and barbaric simce the beginging of time. Its simple whipe it of the map. It also doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that they love the attention they get when they do these things it feeds the machine. But no it gets plasterd all over the place and they get off on it.
IMO It is our president. The biggest blunder in history. We are a super power that all others take note of. Our government prides themselves on being superior to others, as well as the leading force on this planet. > And our leader does nothing?... What do you expect the other country's of lesser capabilities to do? If we do not lead, then do not expect others to follow.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Put me out in those mountains with my M110 SASS and as much match grade 168 HPBTs as I want. But if I had my druthers, we'd just drop a bunch of 2,000 lb Mk84 bombs equipped with some JDAMs and just turn their world into a parking lot. Sons of bitches.

It's a shame they don't let our boys go over there and take care of business. This president is a cowardly appeaser. Hopefully we'll get somebody with some real balls in office in 2016. Our nation, and the rest of the world, won't be able to handle many more years of the p*ssy footing around this president has been doing.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ammo Manufacturer Creates Pork-Laced Bullets to Fight Terrorism

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
June 25, 2013 12:02 pm

An Idaho company has developed a new brand of ammunition it hopes will deter Islamist terrorists from undertaking violent actions they believe will end in their martyrdom.

South Fork Industries claims that its Jihawg Ammo, which is coated with pork-infused paint, will keep those who are acting violently in the name of Islam from paradise by sending them straight to hell.

The company insists that the ammunition be used solely for defense.

The Huffington Post reports:

The bullets are coated in pork-infused paint, which the company states makes the ammo “haram,” or unclean, and therefore will keep a Muslim who’s shot with one of the bullets from entering paradise.

“With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell. That should give would-be martyrs something to think about before they launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend yourself and those around you our ammo works on two levels,” the company said in a press release earlier this month.

The company’s website bills the bullets as “Peace Through Pork” and a “peaceful and natural deterrent to radical Islam.” There’s a related line of apparel that feature slogans like “Put Some Ham in MoHAMed” and a target poster that says “Give Em a Spankin with some Bacon.”

“The nullifying principle of our product is only effective if you are attacked by an Islamist in Jihad,” the company’s website says. “Otherwise, our ammo functions just like any other ammunition, so we obviously insist upon defensive use of our ammo only-not offensive.”

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Ammo Manufacturer Creates Pork-Laced Bullets to Fight Terrorism
Haha, yes! And we send battalions of all women to go over there and fire them at ISIS.

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,736 Posts
... It's a shame they don't let our boys go over there and take care of business. This president is a cowardly appeaser. Hopefully we'll get somebody with some real balls in office in 2016. Our nation, and the rest of the world, won't be able to handle many more years of the p*ssy footing around this president has been doing.
Just what we as a country need, another war in that part of the world, the third in recent history. *** are you thinking? It's easy to send someone else's son, father, brother into harm's way, punching away at a keyboard.

·
Registered
20,886 Posts
Minuteman 3 and tridents in equal measure.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9kAVbDv3zI[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQsJ1t-GJs[/ame]

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Just what we as a country need, another war in that part of the world, the third in recent history. *** are you thinking? It's easy to send someone else's son, father, brother into harm's way, punching away at a keyboard.
You say that as if, just because I picked this forum to say it, that I shouldn't be able to voice my opinion that we should be more militarily involved in this conflict. You sound just like our weak ass president--totally delusional that we're not already neck deep in this conflict. We're already at war, whether you like it not.

How many American lives would have been spared if we got involved in WW2 earlier?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts