Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of the best Christmas CD's that you like to listen to at this time of year?.....I really like the Elvis Christmas CD, Also Alan Jackson Christmas CD.......Was just looking to pick up some others and thought I would see which ones you guys like......Mack

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
I like all Christmas music but if I had to pic just one it would be "That Chrisrmas Feeling" by Glen Campbell which I don't believe you can find the CD anymore but I have the LP album and all the songs in MP3. The song I especially like on the CD is Little Toy Trains.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I'd have to go out to the car and see what the name of it is, but I picked it up from Dick's last weekend, had it at the checkout. Fishing Christmas songs.

Favorite song is "We wish that you'd clean our fish-miss, and bring us some beer" (we wish you a merry christmas). A few other good ones on there too.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
I am partial to the one done by Diana Krall.

Anyone else have a copy of the Christmas album put out by the Beatles about 35 years ago. Original was on vinyl with a black and white cover. They gave it to their fans for free as long as no one tried to sell it. Every now and then one of their fan clubs puts a copy out for people to download. At least that is the story I got.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Trans Siberian Orchestra is in my cd player in my truck right now, other favorites include;
Vince Guarldi Trio (from the Charlie Brown animated music)
The Kinks singing Father Christmas
Do They Know it's Christmas?
Any classic by Bing
Some Manheim Steamroller isn't too bad
Santa Baby, by whoever sung the original...wow that chick had a sexy voice!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Amy Grant Has a new CD out. The Christmas collection 2008. Heard about it and picked one up for my girlfriend. Good move on my part, but no need to go into that. Ended up burning a copy for myself too, good stuff.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Twisted Christmas by Twisted Sister :mischeif:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'll second the vote for Vince Guaraldi. I also like Nat King Cole's Christmas album.

Bob Rivers is pretty goofy and good in small doses as well.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Lynyrd Skynyrd/38 Special Christmas.

I cant understand why my wife keeps hiding it.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
There was one called "A Guitar Christmas" that had a lot of big name pickers on it. One track was "Amazing Grace" done by Jeff Beck that was just beautiful. I may go out and see if it's still around today! I also have a cd "Blue Yule" with a lot of the old time blues greats doing Xmas songs, makes me feel fine:D!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts