Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a short note to let anyone interested know that.....Tuesday march 16th the Battle Creek steelheaders will have Bill Bales and Dave Engels from Best Chance charters in Saugatuck as guest speakers. They will be giving a seminar on Big lake trolling techniques. The meeting is free to the public, and is a good time to see what the Battle Creek steelheaders are all about. We also have tackle raffles, and Tom Wolf will be there to explain the right way to prepare our trophies for taxidermy.

Meeting is at 7:30 and social hr begins at 6:30, The meeting is held at Millers Time Out 13260 S.Helmer Rd.
Battle Creek Mi.

It is just north off I-94 on Helmer Rd. exit 95,
Hope to see you there.:)

You do not have to be a member to attend, and there is food and drink available at all times.

·
Premium Member
7,269 Posts
Thats right up the road from me, i may have to stop by.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would recommend any one that can make it to stop by , the Battle Creek Steelheaders are a great bunch of guys and any one that hasn't heard from the Best Chance team is in for a treat , these guys know their stuff.;)

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rick, and welcome to this "excellent" site. It is deffinately one of our best draws when the best chance boys come and talk. we usually have 50-60 people at our monthly meetings, but I would be suprised to see less than 75 there on tuesday.:cool:

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Spanky I'm gonna try make this meeting. Very few people impress me with fishing information/advise Dave Ingle is one that has.

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good to here terry, I will be there, and may even stand up and sqawk out a few minutes of business talk before the guest! I will be sitting in the "lesser smoking section" hopefully!;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
i happen to live in saugatuck. careful now. lol. i have fished with dave on his boat twice, and with friends of his and Best Chance at least a dozen times. point blank, he knows his fish and where they're at. have never been disappointed. my 2cent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts