Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is with my old 35mm Stealth. My new Moultrie is in it's place as we speak :D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
DTrain, you really need to download Picassa (free download). Here are those two pictures. Hope you like them. :)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Caribouhunter, what is the trigger speed of your Stealth camera? It would be hard to believe that the Stealth is faster or as fast as a Cuddeback. Also the new Moultrie sounds like it is pretty fast.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The trigger speed on my 35mm is about 3 sec. I bought the new Moultrie 5mp and am sending it back today. The camera goes to sleep to conserve battery life and then takes night time pictures without a flash because it's not charged (nice). The delay on the trigger speed is about 7-10 seconds on this one too.

·
Registered
788 Posts
caribouhunter said:
The trigger speed on my 35mm is about 3 sec. I bought the new Moultrie 5mp and am sending it back today. The camera goes to sleep to conserve battery life and then takes night time pictures without a flash because it's not charged (nice). The delay on the trigger speed is about 7-10 seconds on this one too.
Our moltries work great,we have two.Just last year we gotjust over 600 pictures with them and no issues.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was talking to a friend on Military.com they post some good pic's there and he said he uses a Pixcontroller kit? It looks like you build your own trail cam. Might be worth a look. I put a cam in the woods today in a small patch of wood surrounded on three sides by corn fields. there are alot of tracks and pathways. I put out some cracked corn to get them to stay for a picture. We'll see what comes of it later this week.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here is the link to that Pixcontroller.
pixcontroller.com/index.

It look pretty simple and well designed. go to the left side and click on universal kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts